Employee's State Insurance (ESI)
The Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948 (ESI Act) provides for health care and cash benefit payments in the case of sickness, maternity and employment injury. The Act applies to all factories run with power and employing 10 or more persons and to those factories which run without power and employing 20 or more persons.
- The employer to which the provisions of ESI Act, 1948 shall furnish all the requisite particulars in triplicate in prescribed form to appropriate authority within 15 days from the date when the act becomes applicable. Employer shall be responsible for all the particulars furnished in the registration form.
- Upon receipt of completed employee registration form, concerned authority shall allot an employer's code and inform the employer about the same.
- Thereafter, employer shall quote employer's code number in all documents to be submitted in connection to the act in all the correspondences with the appropriate office.
Further, employer shall be liable to pay subscription on behalf of employee and deduct the subscription amount from the wages of an employee, as prescribed in the Act and in the manner as stated.
We offer following services with respect to ESI
- Filing for registration application.
- Paying the subscription as prescribed in the act and in the manner as stated on behalf of employer.
- Consultancy on any other matters related to ESI.