Order a Company Kit
About - Company Kit
Company Kit is a collection of statutory documents which every company must maintain in order to legally operate ('under the Companies Act, 1956') in India.
It is presented in a high-quality ring binder/folder, which is specifically designed to keep all necessary company's records and registers at one place.
Use of Company Kit
As per provisions of The Companies Act 1956, there are certain 'statutory obligations for the companies and their directors' which need to be complied with. Our kit contains all necessary documents and records needed to be maintained under such provisions.
Our Kit contains:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- 50 copies of MOA & AOA
- Minutes Book
- Share certificates
- Book containing sample board resolutions
- Common seal
- Register of members
- Register of charges
- Register of contracts, companies and firms in which the directors of the company are interested.
- Register of directors, managing director, manager and secretary
- Register of director's shareholdings.