Book Keeping and Accounting Services in India
In this age of cut throat competition, it is imperative for top and middle level Managers to update themselves with the statistics and current affairs of the company which are important for the policy formulation. Our services also facilitate our clients in accessing their financial position on quarterly/ half yearly or annual basis. We provide accurate and timely services full range of accounting, book keeping services, quarterly updates and financial statement preparation services.
As an independent corporation, we are familiar with the accounting needs and desires of high growth, fast paced companies. We apply a significant amount of our time to learn client business, to understand how precisely we can be of aid to them. This includes the writing up of accounts and the preparation of financial statements. It includes a wide area ranging from simple Book keeping to complex financial analysis.
These services are structured to suit an individual client's needs and requirements. Some of the accounting services being rendered are:
General Accounting and Book keeping Services
The service involves preparing and maintaining day-to-day bookkeeping and monthly or quarterly management accounts. These books are prepared as per the US GAAP/ IFRS/ Indian accounting standards and can also be made as per specific client instructions.
We offer weekly, Bi-weekly, monthly or yearly Accounting and bookkeeping including reporting services.
Our Services covers all aspects of accounting and bookkeeping, including: -
- Entry of transactions
- Journal Entry
- General Ledger
- Assets /Equipment Ledgers
- Expenses Ledger
- Accounts Receivables
- Accounts Payables
- Ageing Report & Summaries
- Bank Reconciliation
- Financial Statements Preparation
- Trial Balance
- Income Statement (Profit & Loss)
- Cash Flow Statement
- Preparation of Annual Financial statements
Note: Above mentioned services can be tailored to suit your business needs and requirements.
We offer financial services which includes 'Financial Projections,' Forecasting and Analysis for your existing business or for new start ups to help you with your Project reports, Funding applications and loan applications from various funding Agencies.
To enable us to prepare your detailed financial projections for new start ups, you just need to fill up basic data requirements as per our template and in turn we will provide you comprehensive financial projections upto 10 years.
Some of Reports of the Projections are:
- Cash flow Statement
- Cost of Project and Means of Finance
- Assessment of Working Capital requirements
- Projected Profitability statements
- Capacity utilization Statement
- Raw Material and Packing materials Consumption Statement
- Power and Fuel Cost Statement
- Employees Costs Statement
- Administrative Cost Statement
- Selling and Distribution Cost Statement
- Repayment Schedule for Financial Facilities
- Ratio Analysis
- Break-even Analysis
- Internals Rate Return
- Pack back Period
For the existing businesses we can provide comparative statements of the last 3 years financial results with the projected statements for the subsequent two years to facilitate roll over/ enhancement of the continuing financial facilities as per the client needs.
Some of the Reports would be as under;
- Comparative analysis of Balance Sheet
- Comparative statement of Sources and Uses of Funds
- Comparative Cost & Profitability Statement
- Comparative Capacity utilization statement
- Assessment of net working capital employed
- Ratio analysis
Why outsource accounting services to us?
- Financial reporting analysis
- Avoiding capital expenses
- Cash flow analysis
- Monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting
- High Quality
- Quick Turnaround Time
- Concentrate on other business priorities
- Undertake projects - full-time or part-time, ongoing or temporary