Consultancy on Company Law Matters
Companies Act, 1956, governs Companies with limited and unlimited liability, in India. Every company is required to register themselves with the Competent authority i.e. Registrar of Companies (ROC) and file the necessary documents for various statutory requirements from time to time. Company Legal Compliance is now viewed as a separate service because of its complexity and time constraints. We help firms/companies in the interpretation and legal compliance with the rules and regulations for its continuance operate in their chosen sectors. There are many sections of the Companies Act where we are in a position to provide guidance and/or assistance with interpretation pertaining to Company Law Consultancy Services offered by us include
We offer following services with regard to service tax:
- Obtaining DIN and Digital Signature of the Directors / Company secretary of the Company.
- Incorporation of Private / Public company including under Sect
- ion 25 (non-profit making company)
- Statutory meeting and statutory report.
- Appointment of directors and their remuneration.
- Incorporation of Limited Liability Partnership company & conversion of partnership firm / existing
Private limited / closely held limited company into LLP.
- Amalgamation, merger, reconstruction of companies
- Change of name, shifting of registered office from one place to another, change in objects, increase in authorized capital, allotment of shares
- Buy back/Further Issue of shares.
- Allotment of shares at par/premium to Non-resident.
- Charge registration, charge modification
- Search of public documents filed with Registrar of Companies
- Routine document preparation and filing of forms with the Registrar of Companies
- Preparation of Directors' Report, Notice of meetings, preparation and maintenance of minutes.
- Preparation of annual return and uploading of the same.
- Issues pertaining to management of company, directors, shareholding pattern.
- Consultancy on any issue related to the Companies Act, 1956.
- Preparation of Statutory records & registers
- Compliance u/s 159/166/210/220 of the Companies Act, 1956 for inoperative companies or the
companies those were incorporated in the past but did not carry on any business.
Our team of Chartered Accountants is well versed with the Companies Act, 1956 and the company laws in India. GKS Consulting Pvt. Ltd. can assist in registering a new company in India, debt and equity issues, taxation issues, complying with all statutory requirements, filing relevant applications, expediting clearances from various authorities, expediting registration and other statutory obligations, etc.