Order a Company Kit
Registered Office at India
All Indian registered companies are required by law to have a registered office address in India. It is the address of a company to which all official letters and reminders are being sent. The registered company address must be in a state in which company is registered.
The registered address must always be an effective address for delivering documents to the company, and to avoid delays it is important that all correspondence sent to this address is dealt with promptly. If a company changes its registered office address after incorporation, the new address must be notified to registrar of Companies in Form 18 within 30 days of its change.
We can provide a registered Indian address for your company.
his service is particularly useful for companies, such as those being run from home or companies owned by foreigners which will take time to settle down in India, where a separate address for service of routine paperwork from authorities such as Registrar of Companies and the Income Tax Department may be required for various reasons.
In addition, when it comes to meetings and negotiations, we provide boardroom facilities at our premises ensuring that you can meet in a comfortable business environment that is conducive to a successful deal.
If a more comprehensive service is required, we can also provide office space including facilities that meet all business requirements.
A virtual Registered Office in India is ideal for:
- Requirement to hold meetings in the city but no requirement for a full time office.
- People who often travel and therefore do not have the need for physical office space.
- Individuals that work from home but require a city identity.
- Those who require an office identity but do not have the budget for a physical office.
- New business start-ups who wish to test a new market and cannot yet justify the cost of setting up a