Provident Fund (PF)
Provident fund is requisite fund needed to be maintained as per the regulations of the government. It is applicable for all organizations having 10 or more employees using power and employees drawing basic salary including Dearness Allowance up to Rs.6500/- per month. For PF formalities the company must be 3 years old. After that only it can be registered with the PF department.
Registration of an establishment
- Every employer of an establishment to which the Employee Provident Fund Act applies, should submit an application in requisite form to the concerned authorities stating all the necessary information as required.
- On receipt of such application, the concerned authority shall verify the particulars submitted and allot an Establishment Code Number.
Registration of an employee
- .An application is filed in triplicate containing all the details of an employee with the concerned authorities.
- On receipt of application, the Provident Fund office would open an account in the name of the employee along with the other existing employees of the same organization and issue a account number to the concerned employee.
- For all future correspondences with the Provident Fund office account number has to be quoted with the authorities.
- The Provident Fund office issues an account statement every year to all the account holders.
It is the responsibility of employer to deduct the provident fund subscription from the salary of an employee and contribute same amount of subscription, before depositing it in the provident fund office.
Services we offer:
- Filing registration application of employer and employee, both.
- Making payment of provident fund subscription in the manner required by the statute on behalf of employer.
- Consultancy on any other matters related to the provident fund.