Steps to Registration a Private Limited Company Anywhere in Delhi, India
1) Selection of Names: Select, in order of preference, at least 1 suitable name (up to a maximum of 2 names), indicative of the main objects of the company. Ensure that the name does not resemble with the name of any other already registered company and also does not violate the provisions of emblems and names (Prevention of Improper Use Act, 1950).
2) Approval of Name: Apply to ascertain the availability of desired name in 'RUN Form' by logging in to the MCA portal after paying a fee of Rs.1,000/-. If the desired name is not available, then the user gets another chance to re-apply with another set of two fresh names on the same application. If the applicant fails to get the desired name approved then he/ she need to apply afresh along with a fee of Rs.1,000/- again.
3) Drafting & Subscription of MOA & AOA: After the name approval, drafting of the Memorandum & Articles of Association is done by a chartered accountant; in consultation with the promoters. Then MOA & AOA is signed by all the subscribers digitally through DSC, and digitally certified by a Chartered Accountant.
4) Obtaining DSC: Now Digital Signature Certificate (Class-2) is required to be obtained through a chartered accountant or from an authorized Registration Authority (RA). Safescrypt, e-Mudhra and (n)Code are a few popular brands of DSCs. A person who already has a DSC is not required to obtain it afresh.
5) Submission of Final Documents For Registration: Now its time to upload the final documents (to be done within 20 days from name approval) for registration of the company by logging into MCA portal, fill & file the required forms along with the mandatory documents listed in the e-Forms i.e. Form-INC 32 (SPICE) along with INC-9, DIR-2, Affidavit and Form-SPICE (MOA) & Form-SPICE (AOA) along with 'Government Fees and Stamp Duty (Amount of stamp duty varies from one state to another)'. All documents are required to be digitally signed by the promoters & certified by a chartered accountant. If the submitted forms are rejected by MCA (for one or more reasons like incomplete information of client, signature mis-match, defective documents etc.) then re-submission is made after making necessary corrections. There are only 2 chances available for re-submission; if unsuccessful, then the total government fees is payable again.
6) Certificate of Incorporation: After processing of the e-Forms is completed the Corporate Identity Number (CIN), PAN (Permanent Account Number) & TAN (Tax Deduction & Collection Account Number) are generated and 'Certificate of Incorporation' is granted by MCA through a designated email ID.
7) Printing of By-Laws: After “Certificate of Incorporation” is granted by MCA, the printing of MOA & AOA is got done.
Need Quick and Reliable Online Private Limited Company Incorporation, Fresh Company Registration, New Co. Formation and Business Set-up Services anywhere in India: Top Company Formation Experts, Best Indian Chartered Accountants (CPA), Reliable Company Experts, Renowned Consulting Company, National level Advisors and Consultants of a unit of GKS Consulting Private Ltd.
We provide Following Services anywhere in India: Complete solution for incorporation of New Company | Apply Name Search | How to Incorporate New Private Limited Company ? Incorporation of Pvt Ltd Co | Procedure for Incorporating a Pvt. Ltd. Co. | Where to Form a Public Limited Company ? Forming a Pub Ltd Co | Formation of Pub. Ltd. Co. | Why to Register an Indian Subsidiary ? Registering an Indian Subsidiary | Registration of Indian Subsidiary | How to make Subsidiaries ? Making of Holding Company | Why to Open a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) ? Opening a Limited Liability Partnership | Where to open a LLP ? Setup of LLC | Set-up of LLP | Set up of LLP | Setting up of L.L.P. | Setting-up of L.L.P. | To Start a LLC PLC OPC PTE | Starting a L.L.C. | Types of Companies any where in India | Forming Corporation in India | Setting up Business by Foreign Companies |Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) | Liaison Office | Representative Office | Project Office | Branch Office | Obtaining Section 8 Company License | Certificate of Incorporation | Process and Procedure | DIN (Director Identification Number) | DSC Class One Two Three| Digital Signature Certificate | Joint Venture Company | Company Limited by Guarantee | Unlimited Company | Government Company | Nidhi Company | Mutual Benefit Company | Not for Profit Co. NGO, N.G.O.| Section 8 Company | Part IX Company | Producer Company | One Person Company | Sole Proprietorship | Partnership Firm | Cooperative Society | Charitable Trust | Body of Individual, BOI| Association of Persons, AOP |FAQ | R.O.C. | Registrar of Companies | Corporate Laws of India | Companies Act | Business Entities in India | Government Approvals for Investing in India for Foreign Investors | Entry Strategies & Tax Planning in India for Foreign Investors | Foreign Investment in India, Sector wise Guide | Doing Business in India - Free Guide for Foreign Companies Doing Business with India | Registering Trademarks in India |Registering Patent in India | Copy Right | Tax Rates in India | Process Serving in India.
Type of companies you can register in India